Royal Gold, Inc. logo

Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD)

$134.27

Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Royal Gold, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) have a share price target of $151.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 12.59% upside from the latest price of $134.27 as on 22.05.24.

Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) share price will touch around $151.17 in next 12-months.
Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Royal Gold, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -20.06%

Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
7
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
10
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) is $151.17, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD), 55.56% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 44.44% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) is $134.27 as of 22/05/2024.

10 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Royal Gold, Inc. RGLD have recommended buy rating.