Riot Platforms Inc logo

Riot Platforms Inc (RIOT)

$10.53

Riot Platforms Inc (RIOT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Riot Platforms Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Riot Platforms Inc (RIOT) have a share price target of $18.14. This median of share price forecast represents a 72.27% upside from the latest price of $10.53 as on 18.06.24.

Riot Platforms Inc (RIOT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Riot Platforms Inc (RIOT) share price will touch around $18.14 in next 12-months.
Riot Platforms Inc (RIOT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Riot Platforms Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.06.24, the difference is -45.6%

Riot Platforms Inc (RIOT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Riot Platforms Inc (RIOT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Riot Platforms Inc (RIOT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
11
12
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
2
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Riot Platforms Inc (RIOT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Riot Platforms Inc (RIOT) is $18.14, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Riot Platforms Inc (RIOT) has a maximum of 0.72 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Riot Platforms Inc (RIOT), 94.74% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 5.26% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Riot Platforms Inc (RIOT) is $10.53 as of 18/06/2024.

18 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Riot Platforms Inc RIOT have recommended buy rating.