Rentokil Initial Plc - Adr logo

Rentokil Initial Plc - Adr (RTO)

$29.01

Rentokil Initial Plc - Adr (RTO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Rentokil Initial Plc - Adr on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Rentokil Initial Plc - Adr (RTO) have a share price target of $31.89. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.93% upside from the latest price of $29.01 as on 16.06.24.

Rentokil Initial Plc - Adr (RTO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Rentokil Initial Plc - Adr (RTO) share price will touch around $31.89 in next 12-months.
Rentokil Initial Plc - Adr (RTO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Rentokil Initial Plc - Adr's share price and its median forecast price. As on 16.06.24, the difference is -20.6%

Rentokil Initial Plc - Adr (RTO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Rentokil Initial Plc - Adr (RTO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Rentokil Initial Plc - Adr (RTO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
12
11
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
7
6
8
Underperform
0
0
1
Sell
3
2
2
Rentokil Initial Plc - Adr (RTO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Rentokil Initial Plc - Adr (RTO) is $31.89, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Rentokil Initial Plc - Adr (RTO) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Rentokil Initial Plc - Adr (RTO), 60.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 39.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Rentokil Initial Plc - Adr (RTO) is $29.01 as of 16/06/2024.

17 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Rentokil Initial Plc - Adr RTO have recommended buy rating.