Protagonist Therapeutics Inc logo

Protagonist Therapeutics Inc (PTGX)

$33.39

Protagonist Therapeutics Inc (PTGX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Protagonist Therapeutics Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Protagonist Therapeutics Inc (PTGX) have a share price target of $44.8. This median of share price forecast represents a 34.17% upside from the latest price of $33.39 as on 16.06.24.

Protagonist Therapeutics Inc (PTGX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Protagonist Therapeutics Inc (PTGX) share price will touch around $44.8 in next 12-months.
Protagonist Therapeutics Inc (PTGX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Protagonist Therapeutics Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 16.06.24, the difference is -42.95%

Protagonist Therapeutics Inc (PTGX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Protagonist Therapeutics Inc (PTGX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Protagonist Therapeutics Inc (PTGX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Protagonist Therapeutics Inc (PTGX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Protagonist Therapeutics Inc (PTGX) is $44.8, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Protagonist Therapeutics Inc (PTGX) has a maximum of 0.34 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Protagonist Therapeutics Inc (PTGX), 91.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 8.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Protagonist Therapeutics Inc (PTGX) is $33.39 as of 16/06/2024.

11 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Protagonist Therapeutics Inc PTGX have recommended buy rating.