Prologis, Inc. logo

Prologis, Inc. (PLD)

$123.75

Prologis, Inc. (PLD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Prologis, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Prologis, Inc. (PLD) have a share price target of $132.16. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.8% upside from the latest price of $123.75 as on 21.07.24.

Prologis, Inc. (PLD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Prologis, Inc. (PLD) share price will touch around $132.16 in next 12-months.
Prologis, Inc. (PLD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Prologis, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.07.24, the difference is -15.29%

Prologis, Inc. (PLD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Prologis, Inc. (PLD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Prologis, Inc. (PLD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
15
15
13
Outperform
9
8
8
Hold
4
4
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Prologis, Inc. (PLD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Prologis, Inc. (PLD) is $132.16, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Prologis, Inc. (PLD) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Prologis, Inc. (PLD), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Prologis, Inc. (PLD) is $123.75 as of 21/07/2024.

21 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Prologis, Inc. PLD have recommended buy rating.