Onemain Holdings, Inc. logo

Onemain Holdings, Inc. (OMF)

$49.98

Onemain Holdings, Inc. (OMF) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Onemain Holdings, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Onemain Holdings, Inc. (OMF) have a share price target of $57.75. This median of share price forecast represents a 15.55% upside from the latest price of $49.98 as on 19.05.24.

Onemain Holdings, Inc. (OMF) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Onemain Holdings, Inc. (OMF) share price will touch around $57.75 in next 12-months.
Onemain Holdings, Inc. (OMF) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Onemain Holdings, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -12.1%

Onemain Holdings, Inc. (OMF): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Onemain Holdings, Inc. (OMF) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Onemain Holdings, Inc. (OMF) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
8
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Onemain Holdings, Inc. (OMF) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Onemain Holdings, Inc. (OMF) is $57.75, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Onemain Holdings, Inc. (OMF) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Onemain Holdings, Inc. (OMF), 78.95% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 21.05% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Onemain Holdings, Inc. (OMF) is $49.98 as of 19/05/2024.

15 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Onemain Holdings, Inc. OMF have recommended buy rating.