Northern Trust Corporation logo

Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS)

$84.46

Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Northern Trust Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) have a share price target of $92.08. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.02% upside from the latest price of $84.46 as on 22.05.24.

Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) share price will touch around $92.08 in next 12-months.
Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Northern Trust Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -9.81%

Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
3
Hold
14
14
14
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) is $92.08, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS), 63.64% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 36.36% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) is $84.46 as of 22/05/2024.

14 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Northern Trust Corporation NTRS have recommended hold rating.