News Corporation logo

News Corporation (NWSA)

$26.85

News Corporation (NWSA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of News Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for News Corporation (NWSA) have a share price target of $31.78. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.36% upside from the latest price of $26.85 as on 24.06.24.

News Corporation (NWSA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the News Corporation (NWSA) share price will touch around $31.78 in next 12-months.
News Corporation (NWSA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between News Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.06.24, the difference is -24.98%

News Corporation (NWSA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
News Corporation (NWSA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching News Corporation (NWSA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
9
9
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
3
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
News Corporation (NWSA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for News Corporation (NWSA) is $31.78, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

News Corporation (NWSA) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching News Corporation (NWSA), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of News Corporation (NWSA) is $26.85 as of 24/06/2024.

12 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for News Corporation NWSA have recommended buy rating.