Newell Rubbermaid Inc. logo

Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NWL)

$8.22

Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NWL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Newell Rubbermaid Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NWL) have a share price target of $8.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.36% upside from the latest price of $8.22 as on 21.05.24.

Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NWL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NWL) share price will touch around $8.25 in next 12-months.
Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NWL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Newell Rubbermaid Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -6.06%

Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NWL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NWL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NWL) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
4
Outperform
3
3
2
Hold
8
8
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NWL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NWL) is $8.25, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NWL) has a maximum of 0 downside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NWL), 58.82% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 41.18% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NWL) is $8.22 as of 21/05/2024.

10 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Newell Rubbermaid Inc. NWL have recommended hold rating.