New Jersey Resources Corp logo

New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR)

$44.51

New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of New Jersey Resources Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) have a share price target of $49.4. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.99% upside from the latest price of $44.51 as on 21.05.24.

New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) share price will touch around $49.4 in next 12-months.
New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between New Jersey Resources Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -10.79%

New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
2
2
2
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
4
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
1
1
New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) is $49.4, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR), 41.67% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 58.33% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of New Jersey Resources Corp (NJR) is $44.51 as of 21/05/2024.

5 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for New Jersey Resources Corp NJR have recommended hold rating.