Microchip Technology Inc. logo

Microchip Technology Inc. (MCHP)

$96.46

Microchip Technology Inc. (MCHP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 31 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Microchip Technology Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Microchip Technology Inc. (MCHP) have a share price target of $99.42. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.07% upside from the latest price of $96.46 as on 23.05.24.

Microchip Technology Inc. (MCHP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Microchip Technology Inc. (MCHP) share price will touch around $99.42 in next 12-months.
Microchip Technology Inc. (MCHP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Microchip Technology Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -10.69%

Microchip Technology Inc. (MCHP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Microchip Technology Inc. (MCHP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Microchip Technology Inc. (MCHP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
15
15
14
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
10
9
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Microchip Technology Inc. (MCHP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Microchip Technology Inc. (MCHP) is $99.42, offered by 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Microchip Technology Inc. (MCHP) has a maximum of 0.03 upside potential, based on 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Microchip Technology Inc. (MCHP), 67.74% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 32.26% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Microchip Technology Inc. (MCHP) is $96.46 as of 23/05/2024.

21 of total 31 analysts offering stock ratings for Microchip Technology Inc. MCHP have recommended buy rating.