Mcgrath Rentcorp logo

Mcgrath Rentcorp (MGRC)

$110.76

Mcgrath Rentcorp (MGRC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Mcgrath Rentcorp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Mcgrath Rentcorp (MGRC) have a share price target of $117. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.63% upside from the latest price of $110.76 as on 28.05.24.

Mcgrath Rentcorp (MGRC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Mcgrath Rentcorp (MGRC) share price will touch around $117 in next 12-months.
Mcgrath Rentcorp (MGRC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Mcgrath Rentcorp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -8.78%

Mcgrath Rentcorp (MGRC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Mcgrath Rentcorp (MGRC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Mcgrath Rentcorp (MGRC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
4
4
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Mcgrath Rentcorp (MGRC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Mcgrath Rentcorp (MGRC) is $117, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Mcgrath Rentcorp (MGRC) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Mcgrath Rentcorp (MGRC), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Mcgrath Rentcorp (MGRC) is $110.76 as of 28/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Mcgrath Rentcorp MGRC have recommended buy rating.