Macy's, Inc. logo

Macy's, Inc. (M)

$20.18

Macy's, Inc. (M) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Macy's, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Macy's, Inc. (M) have a share price target of $19.48. This median of share price forecast represents a -3.47% downside from the latest price of $20.18 as on 28.05.24.

Macy's, Inc. (M) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Macy's, Inc. (M) share price will touch around $19.48 in next 12-months.
Macy's, Inc. (M) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Macy's, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -6.83%

Macy's, Inc. (M): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Macy's, Inc. (M) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Macy's, Inc. (M) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
7
Outperform
4
4
3
Hold
10
9
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Macy's, Inc. (M) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Macy's, Inc. (M) is $19.48, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Macy's, Inc. (M) has a maximum of -0.03 downside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Macy's, Inc. (M), 42.86% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.14% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Macy's, Inc. (M) is $20.18 as of 28/05/2024.

9 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Macy's, Inc. M have recommended hold rating.