Lumentum Holdings Inc. logo

Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE)

$46.28

Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Lumentum Holdings Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) have a share price target of $53.93. This median of share price forecast represents a 16.53% upside from the latest price of $46.28 as on 28.05.24.

Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) share price will touch around $53.93 in next 12-months.
Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Lumentum Holdings Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -19.3%

Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
10
10
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
8
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) is $53.93, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE), 63.64% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.36% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Lumentum Holdings Inc. (LITE) is $46.28 as of 28/05/2024.

14 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Lumentum Holdings Inc. LITE have recommended buy rating.