Lci Industries Inc logo

Lci Industries Inc (LCII)

$100.59

Lci Industries Inc (LCII) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Lci Industries Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Lci Industries Inc (LCII) have a share price target of $114.44. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.77% upside from the latest price of $100.59 as on 23.06.24.

Lci Industries Inc (LCII) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Lci Industries Inc (LCII) share price will touch around $114.44 in next 12-months.
Lci Industries Inc (LCII) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Lci Industries Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.06.24, the difference is -9.71%

Lci Industries Inc (LCII): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Lci Industries Inc (LCII) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Lci Industries Inc (LCII) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
3
3
3
Lci Industries Inc (LCII) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Lci Industries Inc (LCII) is $114.44, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Lci Industries Inc (LCII) has a maximum of 0.14 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Lci Industries Inc (LCII), 46.15% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 53.85% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Lci Industries Inc (LCII) is $100.59 as of 23/06/2024.

6 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Lci Industries Inc LCII have recommended hold rating.