Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc logo

Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC)

$49.96

Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) have a share price target of $54.75. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.59% upside from the latest price of $49.96 as on 24.07.24.

Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) share price will touch around $54.75 in next 12-months.
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.07.24, the difference is -11.95%

Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) is $54.75, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC), 63.64% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.36% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc (KLIC) is $49.96 as of 24/07/2024.

7 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc KLIC have recommended buy rating.