Jd.com, Inc. logo

Jd.com, Inc. (JD)

$31.2

Jd.com, Inc. (JD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 36 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Jd.com, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Jd.com, Inc. (JD) have a share price target of $43.09. This median of share price forecast represents a 38.11% upside from the latest price of $31.2 as on 24.05.24.

Jd.com, Inc. (JD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Jd.com, Inc. (JD) share price will touch around $43.09 in next 12-months.
Jd.com, Inc. (JD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Jd.com, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -32.07%

Jd.com, Inc. (JD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Jd.com, Inc. (JD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching Jd.com, Inc. (JD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
19
18
17
Outperform
15
15
13
Hold
3
3
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Jd.com, Inc. (JD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Jd.com, Inc. (JD) is $43.09, offered by 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Jd.com, Inc. (JD) has a maximum of 0.38 upside potential, based on 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching Jd.com, Inc. (JD), 83.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 16.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Jd.com, Inc. (JD) is $31.2 as of 24/05/2024.

30 of total 36 analysts offering stock ratings for Jd.com, Inc. JD have recommended buy rating.