Janus Henderson Group Plc logo

Janus Henderson Group Plc (JHG)

$33.81

Janus Henderson Group Plc (JHG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Janus Henderson Group Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Janus Henderson Group Plc (JHG) have a share price target of $33.38. This median of share price forecast represents a -1.27% downside from the latest price of $33.81 as on 21.06.24.

Janus Henderson Group Plc (JHG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Janus Henderson Group Plc (JHG) share price will touch around $33.38 in next 12-months.
Janus Henderson Group Plc (JHG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Janus Henderson Group Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.06.24, the difference is -6.65%

Janus Henderson Group Plc (JHG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Janus Henderson Group Plc (JHG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Janus Henderson Group Plc (JHG) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
8
9
9
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
8
7
6
Janus Henderson Group Plc (JHG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Janus Henderson Group Plc (JHG) is $33.38, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Janus Henderson Group Plc (JHG) has a maximum of -0.01 downside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Janus Henderson Group Plc (JHG), 56.25% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 43.75% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Janus Henderson Group Plc (JHG) is $33.81 as of 21/06/2024.

9 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Janus Henderson Group Plc JHG have recommended hold rating.