International Business Machines Corp. logo

International Business Machines Corp. (IBM)

$170.55

International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 24 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of International Business Machines Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) have a share price target of $179.86. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.46% upside from the latest price of $170.55 as on 21.06.24.

International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) share price will touch around $179.86 in next 12-months.
International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between International Business Machines Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.06.24, the difference is -9.44%

International Business Machines Corp. (IBM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
11
11
11
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
3
2
2
International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) is $179.86, offered by 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) has a maximum of 0.05 upside potential, based on 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching International Business Machines Corp. (IBM), 45.83% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 54.17% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) is $170.55 as of 21/06/2024.

11 of total 24 analysts offering stock ratings for International Business Machines Corp. IBM have recommended hold rating.