Intapp, Inc. logo

Intapp, Inc. (INTA)

$36.18

Intapp, Inc. (INTA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Intapp, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Intapp, Inc. (INTA) have a share price target of $47.1. This median of share price forecast represents a 30.18% upside from the latest price of $36.18 as on 25.05.24.

Intapp, Inc. (INTA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Intapp, Inc. (INTA) share price will touch around $47.1 in next 12-months.
Intapp, Inc. (INTA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Intapp, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -33.86%

Intapp, Inc. (INTA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Intapp, Inc. (INTA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Intapp, Inc. (INTA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Intapp, Inc. (INTA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Intapp, Inc. (INTA) is $47.1, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Intapp, Inc. (INTA) has a maximum of 0.3 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Intapp, Inc. (INTA), 93.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 6.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Intapp, Inc. (INTA) is $36.18 as of 25/05/2024.

14 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Intapp, Inc. INTA have recommended buy rating.