Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. logo

Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP)

$155.29

Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) have a share price target of $252.56. This median of share price forecast represents a 62.64% upside from the latest price of $155.29 as on 21.05.24.

Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) share price will touch around $252.56 in next 12-months.
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Inspire Medical Systems, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -3.39%

Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
11
11
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
4
4
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) is $252.56, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) has a maximum of 0.63 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP), 76.19% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 23.81% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP) is $155.29 as of 21/05/2024.

16 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. INSP have recommended buy rating.