Idex Corporation logo

Idex Corporation (IEX)

$222.33

Idex Corporation (IEX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Idex Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Idex Corporation (IEX) have a share price target of $242.26. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.96% upside from the latest price of $222.33 as on 19.05.24.

Idex Corporation (IEX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Idex Corporation (IEX) share price will touch around $242.26 in next 12-months.
Idex Corporation (IEX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Idex Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -8.62%

Idex Corporation (IEX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Idex Corporation (IEX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Idex Corporation (IEX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
7
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Idex Corporation (IEX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Idex Corporation (IEX) is $242.26, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Idex Corporation (IEX) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Idex Corporation (IEX), 64.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Idex Corporation (IEX) is $222.33 as of 19/05/2024.

11 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Idex Corporation IEX have recommended buy rating.