Iac Inc logo

Iac Inc (IAC)

$53.39

Iac Inc (IAC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Iac Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Iac Inc (IAC) have a share price target of $76.64. This median of share price forecast represents a 43.55% upside from the latest price of $53.39 as on 21.05.24.

Iac Inc (IAC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Iac Inc (IAC) share price will touch around $76.64 in next 12-months.
Iac Inc (IAC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Iac Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -37.57%

Iac Inc (IAC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Iac Inc (IAC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Iac Inc (IAC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
10
10
Outperform
5
4
4
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Iac Inc (IAC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Iac Inc (IAC) is $76.64, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Iac Inc (IAC) has a maximum of 0.44 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Iac Inc (IAC), 82.35% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 17.65% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Iac Inc (IAC) is $53.39 as of 21/05/2024.

14 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Iac Inc IAC have recommended buy rating.