Hormel Foods Corporation logo

Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL)

$32.23

Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Hormel Foods Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL) have a share price target of $32.21. This median of share price forecast represents a -0.06% downside from the latest price of $32.23 as on 19.07.24.

Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL) share price will touch around $32.21 in next 12-months.
Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Hormel Foods Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.07.24, the difference is -5.53%

Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
9
10
10
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
8
7
7
Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL) is $32.21, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL) has a maximum of -0 downside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL), 55.56% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 44.44% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL) is $32.23 as of 19/07/2024.

10 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Hormel Foods Corporation HRL have recommended hold rating.