Hancock Whitney Corporation logo

Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC)

$47.31

Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Hancock Whitney Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC) have a share price target of $50.9. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.59% upside from the latest price of $47.31 as on 21.05.24.

Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC) share price will touch around $50.9 in next 12-months.
Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Hancock Whitney Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -8.96%

Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
7
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
6
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC) is $50.9, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC), 61.54% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 38.46% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC) is $47.31 as of 21/05/2024.

8 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Hancock Whitney Corporation HWC have recommended buy rating.