Green Brick Partners Inc logo

Green Brick Partners Inc (GRBK)

$57.47

Green Brick Partners Inc (GRBK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Green Brick Partners Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Green Brick Partners Inc (GRBK) have a share price target of $57.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.05% upside from the latest price of $57.47 as on 18.05.24.

Green Brick Partners Inc (GRBK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Green Brick Partners Inc (GRBK) share price will touch around $57.5 in next 12-months.
Green Brick Partners Inc (GRBK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Green Brick Partners Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -4.26%

Green Brick Partners Inc (GRBK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Green Brick Partners Inc (GRBK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Green Brick Partners Inc (GRBK) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
1
1
1
Green Brick Partners Inc (GRBK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Green Brick Partners Inc (GRBK) is $57.5, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Green Brick Partners Inc (GRBK) has a maximum of 0 downside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Green Brick Partners Inc (GRBK), 66.67% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Green Brick Partners Inc (GRBK) is $57.47 as of 18/05/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Green Brick Partners Inc GRBK have recommended hold rating.