Graco Inc. logo

Graco Inc. (GGG)

$83.02

Graco Inc. (GGG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Graco Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Graco Inc. (GGG) have a share price target of $89.18. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.42% upside from the latest price of $83.02 as on 20.05.24.

Graco Inc. (GGG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Graco Inc. (GGG) share price will touch around $89.18 in next 12-months.
Graco Inc. (GGG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Graco Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -9.93%

Graco Inc. (GGG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Graco Inc. (GGG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Graco Inc. (GGG) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
8
8
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Graco Inc. (GGG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Graco Inc. (GGG) is $89.18, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Graco Inc. (GGG) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Graco Inc. (GGG), 60% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 40% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Graco Inc. (GGG) is $83.02 as of 20/05/2024.

9 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Graco Inc. GGG have recommended hold rating.