Grab Holdings Inc. logo

Grab Holdings Inc. (GRAB)

$3.66

Grab Holdings Inc. (GRAB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Grab Holdings Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Grab Holdings Inc. (GRAB) have a share price target of $4.72. This median of share price forecast represents a 28.96% upside from the latest price of $3.66 as on 23.05.24.

Grab Holdings Inc. (GRAB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Grab Holdings Inc. (GRAB) share price will touch around $4.72 in next 12-months.
Grab Holdings Inc. (GRAB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Grab Holdings Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -26.06%

Grab Holdings Inc. (GRAB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Grab Holdings Inc. (GRAB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Grab Holdings Inc. (GRAB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
16
17
17
Outperform
8
9
9
Hold
3
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Grab Holdings Inc. (GRAB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Grab Holdings Inc. (GRAB) is $4.72, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Grab Holdings Inc. (GRAB) has a maximum of 0.29 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Grab Holdings Inc. (GRAB), 92.86% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 7.14% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Grab Holdings Inc. (GRAB) is $3.66 as of 23/05/2024.

26 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Grab Holdings Inc. GRAB have recommended buy rating.