Golar Lng Ltd. logo

Golar Lng Ltd. (GLNG)

$26.88

Golar Lng Ltd. (GLNG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Golar Lng Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Golar Lng Ltd. (GLNG) have a share price target of $31.21. This median of share price forecast represents a 16.11% upside from the latest price of $26.88 as on 25.05.24.

Golar Lng Ltd. (GLNG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Golar Lng Ltd. (GLNG) share price will touch around $31.21 in next 12-months.
Golar Lng Ltd. (GLNG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Golar Lng Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -21.28%

Golar Lng Ltd. (GLNG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Golar Lng Ltd. (GLNG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Golar Lng Ltd. (GLNG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
7
6
6
Hold
1
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Golar Lng Ltd. (GLNG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Golar Lng Ltd. (GLNG) is $31.21, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Golar Lng Ltd. (GLNG) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Golar Lng Ltd. (GLNG), 81.25% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 18.75% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Golar Lng Ltd. (GLNG) is $26.88 as of 25/05/2024.

13 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Golar Lng Ltd. GLNG have recommended buy rating.