Globalstar Inc. logo

Globalstar Inc. (GSAT)

$1.03

Globalstar Inc. (GSAT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Globalstar Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Globalstar Inc. (GSAT) have a share price target of $4.94. This median of share price forecast represents a 379.61% upside from the latest price of $1.03 as on 19.06.24.

Globalstar Inc. (GSAT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Globalstar Inc. (GSAT) share price will touch around $4.94 in next 12-months.
Globalstar Inc. (GSAT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Globalstar Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.06.24, the difference is -73.89%

Globalstar Inc. (GSAT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Globalstar Inc. (GSAT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Globalstar Inc. (GSAT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Globalstar Inc. (GSAT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Globalstar Inc. (GSAT) is $4.94, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Globalstar Inc. (GSAT) has a maximum of 3.8 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Globalstar Inc. (GSAT), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Globalstar Inc. (GSAT) is $1.03 as of 19/06/2024.

8 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Globalstar Inc. GSAT have recommended buy rating.