Glacier Bancorp Inc logo

Glacier Bancorp Inc (GBCI)

$39.19

Glacier Bancorp Inc (GBCI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Glacier Bancorp Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Glacier Bancorp Inc (GBCI) have a share price target of $41.29. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.36% upside from the latest price of $39.19 as on 21.05.24.

Glacier Bancorp Inc (GBCI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Glacier Bancorp Inc (GBCI) share price will touch around $41.29 in next 12-months.
Glacier Bancorp Inc (GBCI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Glacier Bancorp Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -10.63%

Glacier Bancorp Inc (GBCI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Glacier Bancorp Inc (GBCI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Glacier Bancorp Inc (GBCI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
6
6
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Glacier Bancorp Inc (GBCI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Glacier Bancorp Inc (GBCI) is $41.29, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Glacier Bancorp Inc (GBCI) has a maximum of 0.05 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Glacier Bancorp Inc (GBCI), 58.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 41.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Glacier Bancorp Inc (GBCI) is $39.19 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Glacier Bancorp Inc GBCI have recommended buy rating.