Fti Consulting Inc logo

Fti Consulting Inc (FCN)

$223.1

Fti Consulting Inc (FCN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Fti Consulting Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Fti Consulting Inc (FCN) have a share price target of $240. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.58% upside from the latest price of $223.1 as on 20.05.24.

Fti Consulting Inc (FCN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Fti Consulting Inc (FCN) share price will touch around $240 in next 12-months.
Fti Consulting Inc (FCN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Fti Consulting Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -11.44%

Fti Consulting Inc (FCN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Fti Consulting Inc (FCN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Fti Consulting Inc (FCN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Fti Consulting Inc (FCN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Fti Consulting Inc (FCN) is $240, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Fti Consulting Inc (FCN) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Fti Consulting Inc (FCN), 71.43% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 28.57% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Fti Consulting Inc (FCN) is $223.1 as of 20/05/2024.

5 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Fti Consulting Inc FCN have recommended buy rating.