Fortive Corp logo

Fortive Corp (FTV)

$72.73

Fortive Corp (FTV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Fortive Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Fortive Corp (FTV) have a share price target of $86.77. This median of share price forecast represents a 19.3% upside from the latest price of $72.73 as on 18.06.24.

Fortive Corp (FTV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Fortive Corp (FTV) share price will touch around $86.77 in next 12-months.
Fortive Corp (FTV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Fortive Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.06.24, the difference is -13.06%

Fortive Corp (FTV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Fortive Corp (FTV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Fortive Corp (FTV) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
10
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
8
9
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Fortive Corp (FTV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Fortive Corp (FTV) is $86.77, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Fortive Corp (FTV) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Fortive Corp (FTV), 60% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Fortive Corp (FTV) is $72.73 as of 18/06/2024.

15 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Fortive Corp FTV have recommended buy rating.