Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.a.b De C.v logo

Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.a.b De C.v (FMX)

$119.91

Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.a.b De C.v (FMX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.a.b De C.v on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.a.b De C.v (FMX) have a share price target of $140.88. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.49% upside from the latest price of $119.91 as on 20.05.24.

Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.a.b De C.v (FMX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.a.b De C.v (FMX) share price will touch around $140.88 in next 12-months.
Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.a.b De C.v (FMX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.a.b De C.v's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -16.18%

Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.a.b De C.v (FMX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.a.b De C.v (FMX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.a.b De C.v (FMX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
15
15
16
Outperform
4
5
5
Hold
3
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.a.b De C.v (FMX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.a.b De C.v (FMX) is $140.88, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.a.b De C.v (FMX) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.a.b De C.v (FMX), 91.3% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 8.7% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.a.b De C.v (FMX) is $119.91 as of 20/05/2024.

21 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.a.b De C.v FMX have recommended buy rating.