Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc - Class A Shares logo

Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc - Class A Shares (FND)

$112.22

Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc - Class A Shares (FND) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc - Class A Shares on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc - Class A Shares (FND) have a share price target of $111.11. This median of share price forecast represents a -0.99% downside from the latest price of $112.22 as on 24.05.24.

Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc - Class A Shares (FND) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc - Class A Shares (FND) share price will touch around $111.11 in next 12-months.
Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc - Class A Shares (FND) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc - Class A Shares's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -1.64%

Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc - Class A Shares (FND): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc - Class A Shares (FND) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc - Class A Shares (FND) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
9
10
9
Hold
12
11
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc - Class A Shares (FND) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc - Class A Shares (FND) is $111.11, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc - Class A Shares (FND) has a maximum of -0.01 downside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc - Class A Shares (FND), 44.44% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 55.56% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc - Class A Shares (FND) is $112.22 as of 24/05/2024.

12 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Floor & Decor Holdings, Inc - Class A Shares FND have recommended hold rating.