First Hawaiian, Inc. logo

First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB)

$20.33

First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of First Hawaiian, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) have a share price target of $22.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.51% upside from the latest price of $20.33 as on 29.05.24.

First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) share price will touch around $22.67 in next 12-months.
First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between First Hawaiian, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -4.94%

First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
6
7
7
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
7
7
7
First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) is $22.67, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB), 53.33% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 46.67% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) is $20.33 as of 29/05/2024.

8 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for First Hawaiian, Inc. FHB have recommended sell rating.