First Citizens Bancshares Inc Class A logo

First Citizens Bancshares Inc Class A (FCNCA)

$1763.45

First Citizens Bancshares Inc Class A (FCNCA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of First Citizens Bancshares Inc Class A on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for First Citizens Bancshares Inc Class A (FCNCA) have a share price target of $1992.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 12.99% upside from the latest price of $1763.45 as on 22.05.24.

First Citizens Bancshares Inc Class A (FCNCA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the First Citizens Bancshares Inc Class A (FCNCA) share price will touch around $1992.5 in next 12-months.
First Citizens Bancshares Inc Class A (FCNCA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between First Citizens Bancshares Inc Class A's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -15.89%

First Citizens Bancshares Inc Class A (FCNCA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
First Citizens Bancshares Inc Class A (FCNCA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching First Citizens Bancshares Inc Class A (FCNCA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
9
9
Outperform
4
4
5
Hold
2
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
First Citizens Bancshares Inc Class A (FCNCA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for First Citizens Bancshares Inc Class A (FCNCA) is $1992.5, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

First Citizens Bancshares Inc Class A (FCNCA) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching First Citizens Bancshares Inc Class A (FCNCA), 82.35% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 17.65% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of First Citizens Bancshares Inc Class A (FCNCA) is $1763.45 as of 22/05/2024.

14 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for First Citizens Bancshares Inc Class A FCNCA have recommended buy rating.