Eog Resources, Inc. logo

Eog Resources, Inc. (EOG)

$125.85

Eog Resources, Inc. (EOG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 36 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Eog Resources, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Eog Resources, Inc. (EOG) have a share price target of $146.01. This median of share price forecast represents a 16.02% upside from the latest price of $125.85 as on 29.05.24.

Eog Resources, Inc. (EOG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Eog Resources, Inc. (EOG) share price will touch around $146.01 in next 12-months.
Eog Resources, Inc. (EOG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Eog Resources, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -11%

Eog Resources, Inc. (EOG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Eog Resources, Inc. (EOG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching Eog Resources, Inc. (EOG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
15
16
15
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
13
12
15
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Eog Resources, Inc. (EOG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Eog Resources, Inc. (EOG) is $146.01, offered by 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Eog Resources, Inc. (EOG) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching Eog Resources, Inc. (EOG), 58.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 41.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Eog Resources, Inc. (EOG) is $125.85 as of 29/05/2024.

21 of total 36 analysts offering stock ratings for Eog Resources, Inc. EOG have recommended buy rating.