Dover Corporation logo

Dover Corporation (DOV)

$177.25

Dover Corporation (DOV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Dover Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Dover Corporation (DOV) have a share price target of $194.52. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.74% upside from the latest price of $177.25 as on 17.06.24.

Dover Corporation (DOV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Dover Corporation (DOV) share price will touch around $194.52 in next 12-months.
Dover Corporation (DOV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Dover Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 17.06.24, the difference is -8.02%

Dover Corporation (DOV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Dover Corporation (DOV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Dover Corporation (DOV) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
9
8
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
8
7
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Dover Corporation (DOV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Dover Corporation (DOV) is $194.52, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Dover Corporation (DOV) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Dover Corporation (DOV), 61.9% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 38.1% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Dover Corporation (DOV) is $177.25 as of 17/06/2024.

13 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Dover Corporation DOV have recommended buy rating.