Domino's Pizza, Inc. logo

Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ)

$513.72

Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) Share Price Forecast
Currently 36 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Domino's Pizza, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) have a share price target of $549.72. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.01% upside from the latest price of $513.72 as on 22.05.24.

Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) share price will touch around $549.72 in next 12-months.
Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Domino's Pizza, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -6.06%

Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
12
12
Outperform
9
9
9
Hold
14
12
13
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
1
1
1
Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) is $549.72, offered by 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ), 36.11% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 63.89% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) is $513.72 as of 22/05/2024.

13 of total 36 analysts offering stock ratings for Domino's Pizza, Inc. DPZ have recommended hold rating.