Crh Plc logo

Crh Plc (CRH)

$79.42

Crh Plc (CRH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Crh Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Crh Plc (CRH) have a share price target of $100.03. This median of share price forecast represents a 25.95% upside from the latest price of $79.42 as on 13.07.24.

Crh Plc (CRH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Crh Plc (CRH) share price will touch around $100.03 in next 12-months.
Crh Plc (CRH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Crh Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 13.07.24, the difference is -27.06%

Crh Plc (CRH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Crh Plc (CRH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Crh Plc (CRH) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
10
10
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Crh Plc (CRH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Crh Plc (CRH) is $100.03, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Crh Plc (CRH) has a maximum of 0.26 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Crh Plc (CRH), 84.21% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 15.79% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Crh Plc (CRH) is $79.42 as of 13/07/2024.

16 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Crh Plc CRH have recommended buy rating.