Columbia Banking System Inc logo

Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB)

$19.67

Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Columbia Banking System Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) have a share price target of $21.64. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.02% upside from the latest price of $19.67 as on 23.05.24.

Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) share price will touch around $21.64 in next 12-months.
Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Columbia Banking System Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -9.75%

Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
5
5
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
0
Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) is $21.64, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB), 64.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) is $19.67 as of 23/05/2024.

11 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Columbia Banking System Inc COLB have recommended buy rating.