Cellebrite Di Ltd. logo

Cellebrite Di Ltd. (CLBT)

$11.79

Cellebrite Di Ltd. (CLBT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cellebrite Di Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cellebrite Di Ltd. (CLBT) have a share price target of $13.58. This median of share price forecast represents a 15.18% upside from the latest price of $11.79 as on 23.05.24.

Cellebrite Di Ltd. (CLBT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cellebrite Di Ltd. (CLBT) share price will touch around $13.58 in next 12-months.
Cellebrite Di Ltd. (CLBT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cellebrite Di Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -20.84%

Cellebrite Di Ltd. (CLBT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cellebrite Di Ltd. (CLBT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Cellebrite Di Ltd. (CLBT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Cellebrite Di Ltd. (CLBT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cellebrite Di Ltd. (CLBT) is $13.58, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cellebrite Di Ltd. (CLBT) has a maximum of 0.15 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Cellebrite Di Ltd. (CLBT), 76.92% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 23.08% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cellebrite Di Ltd. (CLBT) is $11.79 as of 23/05/2024.

10 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Cellebrite Di Ltd. CLBT have recommended buy rating.