California Water Service Group logo

California Water Service Group (CWT)

$50.29

California Water Service Group (CWT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of California Water Service Group on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for California Water Service Group (CWT) have a share price target of $52.75. This median of share price forecast represents a 4.89% upside from the latest price of $50.29 as on 26.05.24.

California Water Service Group (CWT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the California Water Service Group (CWT) share price will touch around $52.75 in next 12-months.
California Water Service Group (CWT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between California Water Service Group's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -5.54%

California Water Service Group (CWT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
California Water Service Group (CWT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching California Water Service Group (CWT) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
2
2
0
Outperform
3
3
2
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
1
Sell
1
1
6
California Water Service Group (CWT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for California Water Service Group (CWT) is $52.75, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

California Water Service Group (CWT) has a maximum of 0.05 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching California Water Service Group (CWT), 58.33% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 41.67% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of California Water Service Group (CWT) is $50.29 as of 26/05/2024.

7 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for California Water Service Group CWT have recommended sell rating.