Caci International Inc logo

Caci International Inc (CACI)

$429.02

Caci International Inc (CACI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Caci International Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Caci International Inc (CACI) have a share price target of $444.9. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.7% upside from the latest price of $429.02 as on 26.05.24.

Caci International Inc (CACI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Caci International Inc (CACI) share price will touch around $444.9 in next 12-months.
Caci International Inc (CACI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Caci International Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -8.36%

Caci International Inc (CACI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Caci International Inc (CACI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Caci International Inc (CACI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
10
10
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
3
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Caci International Inc (CACI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Caci International Inc (CACI) is $444.9, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Caci International Inc (CACI) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Caci International Inc (CACI), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Caci International Inc (CACI) is $429.02 as of 26/05/2024.

16 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Caci International Inc CACI have recommended buy rating.