Bunge Limited logo

Bunge Limited (BG)

$102.98

Bunge Limited (BG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Bunge Limited on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Bunge Limited (BG) have a share price target of $117.27. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.88% upside from the latest price of $102.98 as on 21.06.24.

Bunge Limited (BG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Bunge Limited (BG) share price will touch around $117.27 in next 12-months.
Bunge Limited (BG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Bunge Limited's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.06.24, the difference is -13.15%

Bunge Limited (BG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Bunge Limited (BG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Bunge Limited (BG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
9
8
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
5
5
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Bunge Limited (BG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Bunge Limited (BG) is $117.27, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Bunge Limited (BG) has a maximum of 0.14 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Bunge Limited (BG), 71.43% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 28.57% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Bunge Limited (BG) is $102.98 as of 21/06/2024.

15 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Bunge Limited BG have recommended buy rating.