Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. logo

Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. (BAH)

$153.46

Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. (BAH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. (BAH) have a share price target of $159.38. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.86% upside from the latest price of $153.46 as on 23.05.24.

Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. (BAH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. (BAH) share price will touch around $159.38 in next 12-months.
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. (BAH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -7.56%

Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. (BAH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. (BAH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. (BAH) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
5
Hold
8
9
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. (BAH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. (BAH) is $159.38, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. (BAH) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. (BAH), 44.44% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 55.56% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. (BAH) is $153.46 as of 23/05/2024.

8 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. BAH have recommended hold rating.