Blackstone Secured Lending F logo

Blackstone Secured Lending F (BXSL)

$31.82

Blackstone Secured Lending F (BXSL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Blackstone Secured Lending F on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Blackstone Secured Lending F (BXSL) have a share price target of $32.43. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.92% upside from the latest price of $31.82 as on 25.06.24.

Blackstone Secured Lending F (BXSL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Blackstone Secured Lending F (BXSL) share price will touch around $32.43 in next 12-months.
Blackstone Secured Lending F (BXSL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Blackstone Secured Lending F's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.06.24, the difference is -0.86%

Blackstone Secured Lending F (BXSL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Blackstone Secured Lending F (BXSL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Blackstone Secured Lending F (BXSL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
7
7
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Blackstone Secured Lending F (BXSL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Blackstone Secured Lending F (BXSL) is $32.43, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Blackstone Secured Lending F (BXSL) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Blackstone Secured Lending F (BXSL), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Blackstone Secured Lending F (BXSL) is $31.82 as of 25/06/2024.

12 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Blackstone Secured Lending F BXSL have recommended buy rating.