Black Hills Corp logo

Black Hills Corp (BKH)

$56.86

Black Hills Corp (BKH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Black Hills Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Black Hills Corp (BKH) have a share price target of $60.4. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.23% upside from the latest price of $56.86 as on 21.05.24.

Black Hills Corp (BKH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Black Hills Corp (BKH) share price will touch around $60.4 in next 12-months.
Black Hills Corp (BKH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Black Hills Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -7.95%

Black Hills Corp (BKH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Black Hills Corp (BKH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Black Hills Corp (BKH) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
6
6
6
Black Hills Corp (BKH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Black Hills Corp (BKH) is $60.4, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Black Hills Corp (BKH) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Black Hills Corp (BKH), 53.85% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 46.15% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Black Hills Corp (BKH) is $56.86 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Black Hills Corp BKH have recommended sell rating.