Bankunited, Inc. logo

Bankunited, Inc. (BKU)

$29.01

Bankunited, Inc. (BKU) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Bankunited, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Bankunited, Inc. (BKU) have a share price target of $30. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.41% upside from the latest price of $29.01 as on 23.05.24.

Bankunited, Inc. (BKU) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Bankunited, Inc. (BKU) share price will touch around $30 in next 12-months.
Bankunited, Inc. (BKU) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Bankunited, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -7.7%

Bankunited, Inc. (BKU): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Bankunited, Inc. (BKU) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Bankunited, Inc. (BKU) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
9
9
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Bankunited, Inc. (BKU) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Bankunited, Inc. (BKU) is $30, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Bankunited, Inc. (BKU) has a maximum of 0.03 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Bankunited, Inc. (BKU), 60% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 40% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Bankunited, Inc. (BKU) is $29.01 as of 23/05/2024.

9 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Bankunited, Inc. BKU have recommended hold rating.